Friday, March 25, 2011

My experience doing this task

Well , it was interesting doing this task and it was very fun. It helped how to locate places and taught me hot to promote a place , well actually it was difficult for me to find the places and the instructions said three SIGNIFICANT it was quite difficult as there not as any significant places in my neighbourhood bu it is rather calmer then any other neighbourhood . Well , i felt a little embarrassed when people started to stare at me when i was taking photos but well it was rather fun going out and taking photos studying while enjoying nature. It has also taught me how to look for maps which will help in the future while i go to a foreign country well study or holidays to read maps and the directory. On the whole this activity is fun , interesting a little bit difficult however we also learn thing from it while having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment